Subject: tis & socks5

From: "Carsten Witt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:15:15 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

 Hello anybody,

one question : Is there a way to work on socks 5 with the user/password from
the TIS ( AUTHSRV ) ?

Thanks

CU
     Carsten

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:54:31 +0300

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

nuqneH,

Socks protocol sends password in cleartext if you do not use kerberos
(just FYI)

> one question : Is there a way to work on socks 5 with the user/password from

                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!