Subject: Re: SAP connectivity across TIS

From: Rude Yak <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:06:57 -0800 (PST)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

  Has anyone been able to do analysis on SAPRouter to determine whether there
are any exposures in just pointing plug-gw at it?  
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com

---

From: "Jonathan B. Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:40:33 -0800

Does anyone currently run any VPN packages or have any suggested methodology
for running VPN through Redhat 6.0 running FWTK??

Jonathan B. Smith
Network Administrator
United Support Systems Inc

---

From: "Carlos A. Ferraro Cavallini" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:13:59 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Jonathan B. Smith wrote:

JBS> Does anyone currently run any VPN packages or have any
JBS> suggested methodology for running VPN through Redhat 6.0
JBS> running FWTK??

A VPN does not relate to TIS, since it's only connecting both your
inner (i.e. private) networks toghether.

(I would suggest a hardware VPN solution. Totally independent of
current software solution and thus simpler and probably safer.)

Wrong newsgroup I guess...

Regards,
	/C

_____________________________________________________________
Carlos A. Ferraro Cavallini
R&D Software, Spotfire AB
http://www.spotfire.com/~carlos