Subject: RE: VPN

From: Takács István <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 09:47:45 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi,

> JBS> Does anyone currently run any VPN packages or have any
> JBS> suggested methodology for running VPN through Redhat 6.0
> JBS> running FWTK??
> A VPN does not relate to TIS, since it's only connecting both your
> inner (i.e. private) networks toghether.
> (I would suggest a hardware VPN solution. Totally independent of
> current software solution and thus simpler and probably safer.)

There is a good HOWTO in this topic at 
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/VPN.html

It explains how you could install FWTK, ipchains & ssh to get a
working VPN.

Good luck!

Regards,

		Istvan