Subject: Authsrv ?

From: "Naresh Narang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:09:51 IST

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Dear Markus,

   Thanks for Skey-2.2. It compiled without any problems. Now the problem 
has come up with Authsrv module in Auth Package. While compiling authsrv, 
there is an error:

.....in function Keycrunch and ....in function f

skeysubr.o     undefined reference to MD4Init, MD4update, MD4Final.

and it stops compilation of authsrv. Could anyone please tell me what is 
wrong.

Thanks

N.K. Narang
______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: Markus Schreier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:26:27 +0100

Hi Naresh,
i'm sorry, i realy can't remeber such a problem. I know there are some Makefiles
where you can switch between md4 and md5. I only managed to get md4 working since
i could not find md5-Sources anywhere. It might be, that you need some diffrent
libraries.
If you can't work it out at all, i can pack my whole Source-tree in a mail and
send it to you. This would be quit big and i'm not shure if it solves all
problems.

I realy would be haby if someone else could just point out the problem so that it
can be fixed. That would be much more elegant.

Nice weekend
Markus