Subject: content-filtering...

From: Rajesh Khanduja <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 09:48:31 +0530

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi

I am using fwtk. I would like to implement content-filtering on emails,
http.
Ideas on how to achieve this would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Rajesh

---

From: "Larry Jackson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 18:33:24 -0500

What kind of filtering are you looking for?

For Ads look at junkbuster.com.

For email filtering and anti-spam look at the blackhole lists and blackmail
http://ftp.bitgate.com/blackmail/blackmail-0.30.1.tar.gz
or other mail filtering software available via
http://email.miningco.com/internet/email/msub16.htm