Subject: Automating authsrv admin

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:26:51 -0800

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi,

I wonder how I can write a script to automate administering user accounts with
authsrv.  For example, I would like to have a script called CreateUser to do:

#CreateUser "ABC" "Alan B. Case"

which does the following for me.

authsrv#add ABC "Alan B. Case"
authsrv#group ABC "Group Default"
authsrv#proto ABC SecurID
authsrv#enable ABC

Thanks
Bernard

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:34:04 +0300

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

nuqneH,

auth/authadduser.sh

> authsrv#proto ABC SecurID

                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!