Subject: Wish You very happy new Year 2000.

From: Sayee Prakash J S <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 12:07:14 +0530

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Best Wishes for the new Millenium to all of you ... I would also like to 
share this message with you all .....
A Millennium Message?
If you welcome every morning and the special chance it brings
To try new paths,
to open some new door?
To look a little deeper
and to reach a little further,
to aim a little higher than before..
If you strive to fill each moment with some beauty and some purpose, to 
seek out joys that mean the most to you?  Then you will greet each evening? 
 one day closer in contentment, one day closer to the dreams that you 
pursue.

---

From: dreamwvr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 01:11:09 -0700

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
_______________________________________________________________________

************** DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL INTERNET SERVICES ****************
TOTAL DESIGN - DEVELOPMENT - INTEGRATION - SECURITY - Click Here..
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/services/MAX_SEC.html>
DREAMWVR.COM - The Console of Many... 90 Topics Covered
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dynamicduo.html> <mailto:[email-masked]>
->> LINUX-MANDRAKE Solution Provider and North American Distributor <<-
PRODUCT OF THE YEAR!
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/mandrake/mandrake-main.html>
"===0 PGP Key Available 
*************** "As Unique as the Company You Keep." *****************
"If anyone speaks from DREAMWVR.COM its certainly not me:-)"
________________________________________________________________________