Subject: ftp-gw

From: "Ronald J. Yacketta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 07:10:26 -0500 (EST)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello all!!

I have been using tis for a good 4 or 5 months now, but have yet to
venture downthe road of enableing ftp to my site via the ftp-gw.

I have modified my inetd.conf /netperm-table as follows
ftp        stream  tcp         nowait  root    /usr/local/etc/netacl ftpd
also tried
ftp         stream  tcp         nowait  root    /usr/local/etc/ftp-gw
the later gives me connectiong refused, the former allows me to conntect
via the proxy, but when I do a ls or any command gives me the following
error
500 must be connected to remote server
ftp: bind: Address already in use

netperm-table entires:
netacl-ftpd: permit-hosts * -exec /usr/local/etc/ftp-gw
ftp-gw:     permit-hosts * -authall -log { retr stor }

Regards,
Ron