Subject: T-Rexx

From: Tony Mai <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 02:41:54 -0500 (EST)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello all,

I am in a process of building an internal firewall, one that sits between my
LAN and DMZ. At first, I was going to use FWTK. Then I saw a message the
other day about T-Rexx firewall. I followed the link on message and
downloaded the product.

Before I attempt to learn about T-Rexx, I would like to know if there is
anyone in this board has used or heard this product. I would like very much
to hear your opinion. Please drop me a note on this board or to
[email-masked].

Much appreciated.
Tony Mai

.................................................................................
iWon.com     http://www.iwon.com     why wouldn't you? 
.................................................................................

---

From: Charles Manick Livermore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:12:23 -0600

T.REX was just announced on February 11,2000.  To date we have had over 1000
downloads of the source code.  We have had much positive feedback from both
those who built the product using the source code, as well as from those who
purchased the CDs (ready to install + user manuals + source code). Installation
from the CD is very smooth.

Thanks for your interest,
Charles

t 02:41 AM 2/26/2000 -0500, Tony Mai wrote:
>........................................................................... 
>.......
>........................................................................... 
>.......

__________________________________________________________________
Charles Manick Livermore
Livermore Software Laboratories
div of Freemont Avenue Software, Inc.
1830 S. Kirkwood, Suite 205
Houston, TX  77077
vox:  281-759-3274 or 800-240-5754
fax:  281-759-8558
www.lsli.com
www.opensourcefirewall.com