Subject: archive for his list?

From: Ken Blinco <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:20:28 +1000

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi,

I'm new to this list as your probably guessed.  Could someone let me
know a good location to get/search the archives of this list?

Thanks

Ken

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ken Blinco              E-Mail: [email-masked]
Unix Support Group      Phone: +61 7 322 76970

CITEC,  GPO Box 297     Brisbane, Queensland 4001 Australia

---

From: Rick Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:59:40 -0500

>know a good location to get/search the archives of this list?
<ftp://ftp.tislabs.com/pub/firewalls/toolkit/fwtk-users-archive/>
Not searchable, unfortunately. Does anyone know of a searchable archive?
         -Rick

---

From: Pauline van Winsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:38:11 +1100

hi ken,

>know a good location to get/search the archives of this list?

best mailing list archive site i know is:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

fwtk-users is under information security.

hope this helps,
pauline