Subject: Multiple Domains

From: Karl Große Vogelsang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:51:44 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello!

2.1 with SuSE Linux 6.2 works fine for me.
But one problem is still remaining:
We have free domains: aaa.de, bbb.de, ccc.de, the Firewall has the hostname
firewall.aaa.de. Now I found this error message in the Maillogfile:

Feb 24 15:32:37 firewall sendmail[19540]: PAA19540: Authentication-Warning:
firewall.aaa.de: smap set sender to <[email-masked]> using -f
Feb 24 15:32:37 firewall sendmail[19540]: PAA19540: from=<[email-masked]>,
size=66153, class=0, pri=96153, nrcpts=1,
msgid=<[email-masked]>, relay=smap@localhost
Feb 24 15:32:38 firewall sendmail[19542]: PAA19540: to=<[email-masked]>,
delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=esmtp, relay=mx.xyz.de.
[123.456.789.012], stat=Sent (OK id=12NzJm-0002XU-00)

But when the sender will use the domain "bbb.de", his domain will be also
changed to "aaa.de".

Any tips?

Karl Gr. Vogelsang