Subject: telnet problem

From: "Dave.Oldershaw" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:34:44 +1300

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

How do I fix the following :

Clients can telnet to the  firewall and from there telnet to the servers

Dave Oldershaw.

--
_______________________________________________________________________
Dave Oldershaw                                  Phone: (+64 4) 473 1480
Systems Administrator                             DDI: (+64 4) 496 3872
ACT Financial Systems,                            Fax: (+64 4) 473 1515
Level 10, Dalmuir House, Wellington.                Mobile: 025 997 636
PO Box 10-278, Wellington.            email: [email-masked]

***********************************************************************
This  communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views
and opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
represent  the  views  and  opinions of  ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific).
***********************************************************************