Subject: what mean smap with "security: to-address="

From: "Dirk.Nerling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 14:35:48 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello,

the spamers make me crazy - now I got emails which should bounce themselfs
back. I couldn't find outgoing messages in my maillog, seems as smap
discarded them. Right?

Mar  4 00:41:14 wall smap[2740]: host=gsc-research.de/212.227.89.198
bytes=921 from=<[email-masked]> to=<[email-masked]>
xma002740
Mar  4 00:41:26 wall smap[2745]: security:
to-address=<[email-masked]>
Mar  4 00:56:27 wall smap[2778]: security:
to-address=<[email-masked]>
Mar  4 01:26:58 wall smap[2874]: security:
to-address=<[email-masked]>
Mar  4 01:29:07 wall smap[2876]:
host=p3e9ba966.dip0.t-ipconnect.de/62.155.169.102 bytes=961
from=<[email-masked]> to=<[email-masked]> xma002876
Mar  4 01:29:27 wall smap[2881]: security:
to-address=<[email-masked]>
Mar  4 01:44:28 wall smap[2909]: security:
to-address=<[email-masked]>
Mar  4 02:14:29 wall smap[3096]: security:
to-address=<[email-masked]>
Mar  4 02:27:00 wall smap[3133]: security:
to-address=<[email-masked]>
Mar  4 03:14:31 wall smap[3262]: security:
to-address=<[email-masked]>
Mar  4 08:37:17 wall smap[5522]: host=gsc-research.de/212.227.89.198
bytes=912 

best regards Dirk
--
Dirk Nerling, PDV-Systeme Erfurt, Haarbergstr. 73, 99099 Erfurt, phone:
++49-361-4407144
            PGP Fingerprint: C559 FF0E BAD0 9E09 F720  20F3 683E 357F 69B5
CC83
                       		http://www.pdv.de