Subject: smap problem

From: William Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:16:08 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I am having a little problem

I am testing the smap, smapd and sendmail locally 

they start ok and give no errors

I do a # telnet localhost 25
I get to this stage

RCPT TO: <[email-masked]>
250 <[email-masked]> OK
DATA
Connection closed by foreign host.

why is it closing the connection at the DATA stage, I thought this was an OK
command?

William Jackson MCP
Technical Director
Isola & Isola

Email: [email-masked]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This E-mail and/or the documents accompanying are privileged and contain
confidential information.  If the recipient is not the addressee or the
employee or agent of the addressee any unauthorised use, disclosure,
copying, distribution or dissemination is strictly prohibited and in any
such event please immediately notify us by telephone on 76651 and return
this 
E-mail and destroy any copies.