Subject: smap problem

From: William Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:18:47 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I have found the problem thanks anyway

William Jackson MCP
Technical Director
Isola & Isola

Email: [email-masked]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This E-mail and/or the documents accompanying are privileged and contain
confidential information.  If the recipient is not the addressee or the
employee or agent of the addressee any unauthorised use, disclosure,
copying, distribution or dissemination is strictly prohibited and in any
such event please immediately notify us by telephone on 76651 and return
this 
E-mail and destroy any copies.

---

From: Markus Schreier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 17:24:05 +0100

Hello,
i'm trying to get smap form fwtk 2.1 running.
Starting smap like this:
/usr/local/etc/smap -deamon 25

gives the following output to the messages:

Mar  9 17:22:34 localhost smap[12628]: getpeername failed: Socket-Operation an
einem nicht-Socket
Mar  9 17:22:34 localhost smap[12628]: cannot get remote host

The daemon isn't started and there is no other daemon listening on port 25.

What have i missed?

Thanks for any help form Wiesbaden, Germany

Markus Schreier

---

From: Rick Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 19:00:04 -0500

>/usr/local/etc/smap -deamon 25

Try '-daemon'. :-)
         -Rick