Subject: squid and fwtk's squid-gw

From: William Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:30:18 +0200

I have setup my internal squid so that it relays any non local web requests
to my squid-gw in the DMZ

this is working apart from a small problem!

When I look at any web pages
they appear on my browser except there are no images, hyperlinks etc.
only plain text and tables etc

see attached image:

I have included a copy of my squid-gw

anybody have any ideas?

I think it must be something with the filtering but havent yet worked out
what

thanks

 <> 

squid-gw:       userid          squiduser
squid-gw:       groupid         squidgroup
squid-gw:       permit-hosts    x.x.x.x
squid-gw:       deny-browsers   no-user-agent no-connect-user-agent
squid-gw:       permit-browsers "*"
squid-gw:       permit-connect  "*"
squid-gw:       deny-destinations *:*sex* -message "Naughty Naughty!"
squid-gw:       auto-html-limit 210
squid-gw:       cookies netscape
squid-gw:       server-timeout 3600
squid-gw:       server proxy.isp.com 8080
squid-gw:       client-timeout 600
squid-gw:       http-fields dangerous:drop/log unknown:drop/log
squid-gw:       html-tags dangerous:comment/log unknown:comment/log
squid-gw:       html-references unknown:escape/log
squid-gw:       html-attributes dangerous:drop unknown:drop on:drop/log

William