Subject: nntp-gw question

From: William Jackson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 14:34:40 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Is the following correct

I set up my nntp-gw to point to the external news server
and limit it to accept connection from my internal host X1

on my internal host X1 

I configure my news reader to use my nntp-gw host machine as the news server

and then the nntp-gw routes all news traffic to the real news server on the
internet?

William Jackson MCP
Technical Director
Isola & Isola

Email: [email-masked]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This E-mail and/or the documents accompanying are privileged and contain
confidential information.  If the recipient is not the addressee or the
employee or agent of the addressee any unauthorised use, disclosure,
copying, distribution or dissemination is strictly prohibited and in any
such event please immediately notify us by telephone on 76651 and return
this 
E-mail and destroy any copies.