Subject: Make error

From: "Mike and Emily Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 03:08:52 -0600

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I follow what the readme files say and when I type Make it says Stop. No
rule to make target. "Makefile.config            I am running RH 6.1 and I
replaced the Makefile.config with Makefile.config.linux as instructed. Also
if I try to run the fixmake program it tells me there is no such file. Any
help would be greatly appreciated before I throw the computer out the
window. Just kidding I woulddn't do that, but I am frustrated. Thanks in
advance.

---

From: Rick Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:10:38 -0500

At 03:08 AM 3/11/00 -0600, Mike and Emily Jones wrote:
>rule to make target. "Makefile.config
Makefile.config isn't a target, it's a source file. What does the line in 
your Makefile that references Makefile.config say?

>Also if I try to run the fixmake program it tells me there is no such file.

Fixmake is ONLY used on BSD systems. You can correct the damage by using 
"fixmake unfix".
         -Rick