Subject: UPDATE for: got relayed - need your help!

From: "Dirk.Nerling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:01:42 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello,

I now had a more quailified look at my logfiles and it seems as my machine
wasn't used as a relay host because I cant find any outgoing message
from=<[email-masked]> only a lot of to=<[email-masked]>.
How could I prove this???

( The logfile in my former email is from an another relayed host, I used
this to show a from=<[email-masked]> and to=<[email-masked]>
in one logfile. How could I prove this??? Does annybody know the program or
spamer which normaly create ancq3f1nkrz5xza? 

Is it possible/normal that somebody relayed at one  machine/domain at the
net but used a different domain and faked an email account? Why? Should the
relaying domain not get the error mails? How could I prevent this in
future???

best regards and thanks for any hint!
Dirk Nerling
--
Dirk Nerling, PDV-Systeme Erfurt, Haarbergstr. 73, 99099 Erfurt, phone:
++49-361-4407144
            PGP Fingerprint: C559 FF0E BAD0 9E09 F720  20F3 683E 357F 69B5
CC83
                       		http://www.pdv.de

-
[To unsubscribe, send mail to [email-masked] with
"unsubscribe firewalls" in the body of the message.]