Subject: FTP using browser

From: "}{ce||enT" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 15:46:10 +0500

Hi..

I have FWTK 2.1 on  BSDI .....  When i do FTP from command promt it works fine but with browsers  it just couldnt do ...
What should I do to make it running with browsers ???????

Any help 

Regards,
xcelent

---

From: Rick Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 08:05:35 -0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

At 03:46 PM 4/8/00 +0500, }{ce||enT wrote:
>I have FWTK 2.1 on  BSDI .....  When i do FTP from command promt it works 
>fine but with browsers  it just couldnt do ...
This is covered in the FAQ. Please read it. <http://www.fwtk.org/>
(You need to configure your browser to use the http-gw on the same port 
that you're using as the HTTP proxy as your FTP proxy.)
         -Rick