Subject: read ftp-gw source code

From: wen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:28:48 +0800

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

hello all:

now I am reading ftp-gw source code. please help me  or give some advice.

I confused when and where do "rladdr" and "riaddr" get their value?

thanks in advance.

wen

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:31:57 +0400

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

nuqneH,

The same way other fwtk proxies do, calling peername() function from 
libfwall.a

> I confused when and where do "rladdr" and "riaddr" get their value?

                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!