Subject: Turning logging off in Gauntlet 5.0

From: "Marcus MNA31 Nand" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 10:32:21 +1000

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi

I would like to turn of logging for specific traffic on our Gauntlet firewall
5.0, by default extensive logging is turned on, is there a way of turning
logging off, let say for http traffic.

Thanks in advance

Marcus

*******************Confidentiality and Privilege Notice*******************

This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee. It is
confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the
addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message
to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone, and you
should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken
delivery to you.

---

From: Keith Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 14:34:38 -0400

> logging off, let say for http traffic.

First, this list is for the FWTK, which != Gauntlet. The Gauntlet
mailing list instructions can be found at:
	http://www.securityfocus.com/templates/mlist.html?list=87

Second, to answer your question: No, you cannot do it in 5.0. However,
it is a new feature in Gauntlet 5.5.

-- 
--Keith Young
-Director of Customer Care/Support, V-ONE Corp.
[email-masked]