Subject: ftp-gw flag

From: wen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:11:4 +0800

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

hello all:
    I don't understand  OP_WCON  and OP_XTND flag. what meaning are these?
only "user" and "pass" command held this flag.  why?

thanks.

wen

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:52:36 +0400

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

nuqneH,

OP_WCON means there is no internal processing for this command, it is
just being sent to server "as is".
OP_XTND means the command is checked by authsrv for extended
permission information if you enable -extnd flag.

> only "user" and "pass" command held this flag.  why?

                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!