Subject: authentication problem

From: Nagaraj Gang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 00:57:11 -0400 (EDT)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello Mr. Daniel

My Name is Nagaraj ,i successfully configred TIS on redhat 6.1.
I created database for user using authsrv.the problem is whenever i trying
do ftp or telnet through  firewall server from client,its not recognising
the user in database and is giving erorr like user=unauth.will you please
give me a solution.

Thanks
[email-masked]

______________________________________________
FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

---

From: Ted Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:04:33 -0400 (EDT)

Nagaraj,

Are you seeing the tn-gw username prompt when you connect to the firewall?
Also, what are your logs indicating.  They should be telling you why it
failed.

ted keller