Subject: Re: Yao Patch

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:05:51 -0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

On Fri, Mar 03, 2000 at 11:13:13AM +0530, Naresh Narang wrote:
>     Where from can I get yao patch for smap to stop spam?
> 
> Thanks
> N. K. narang

I hope that you have already been told to go to
	<URL: http://www.fwtk.org>.

I should make it clear that I gathered together existing patches,
debugged them, and commented them.  I did not do all of the massive
work in those patches!  But at least the comments now tell you what
they're for and how to use them.  ;-)

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.