Subject: linux+fwtk

From: "Ronaldo Miranda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 12:25:13 -3:00

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi,

I'm trying to install fwtk on linux Kernel 2.0.36. When I do 'make' I 
receive the following erro msg.
--------
cc -g -o x-gw x-gw.o ulib.a ../libfwall.a  -L/usr/X11/lib -lXaw -lXmu
-lXt -lXex t -lX11 -lc ld: cannot open -lXaw: No such file or
directory make[1]: *** [x-gw] Error 1
--------

any help/comments will be welcome.

tia
Att,

________________________________________________________________
Ronaldo Miranda
DiviNet/ISP - internet Solution Provider
[email-masked]       www.isp.com.br
(37) 222-8870   (37) 9102-6102

---

From: Ted Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:28:38 -0400 (EDT)

Ronaldo,

Looks like it can't find the X libraries.  If you don't plan on running
x-gw, you can remove it from the make file.

ted keller