Subject: What if i change eth1 ip

From: Jean-Martin Guay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:25:52 -0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi everyopne,

Can you tell me if i need to recompile the toolkit if i change the ip 
adress of the in side of my FW (
eth1)

I'm guessing yes, or maybe i could just change some switches. I tried it 
and the http-gw that worked fine with the old ip stoped working with the 
new ip. Naturally i took care of chaging the settings in netperm-table.

AtDhVaAnNkCsE

JM

---

From: Keith Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 18:14:15 -0400

> adress of the in side of my FW (

Nope. Since FWTK is just a simple application, you can use any IP
address that you want.

Just make sure that you change your firewall rules, DNS, and routing.

-- 
--Keith Young
-Director of Customer Care/Support, V-ONE Corp.
[email-masked]