Subject: list archives

From: "Peter Ratkai" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 18:33:06 -0600

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi,

Is there an fwtk mailinglist archive available now?

The one on http://www.support.nl/online/fwtkquery.html is not working , and
I've just faced a problem with pc anywhere. I don't want to ask about it
again, because i know there were lots of threads on this, but now i can't
find a searchable archive.

Thanks,
Regards,
Peter Ratkai

---

From: Keith Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 10:14:27 -0400

> Is there an fwtk mailinglist archive available now?

Links for searchable archives are kept here:
http://www.fwtk.org/fwtk/download/downloading.html#3.5

-- 
--Keith Young
-Director of Customer Care/Support, V-ONE Corp.
[email-masked]