Subject: SKey and adding users

From: "Nixon, Anthony" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 15:44:12 -0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I have successfully complied the skey libraries (libskey.a using the skey
src rpm from www.beowolf.org) and made the necessary changes to the authsrv
Makefile. Authsrv compiled without any problems, but I can not change the
protocol to Skey in authmgr when adding a user (in authsrv either for that
matter). I did see skey compiled into authsrv. But it only allows me to use
'password' or 'none' when adding a user. What am I doing wrong or missing?
All help is appreciated.

Regards - Shon

---

From: Rick Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 22:11:16 -0400

At 03:44 PM 5/2/00 -0400, Nixon, Anthony wrote:
>I did see skey compiled into authsrv. But it only allows me to use
Make sure that you define AUTHPROTO_SKEY in firewall.h. When you do that, 
it's best to use 'make clean;make' from the toplevel of fwtk. There are 
several components of authsrv that need that symbol to be defined in order 
for S/Key support to be included.
         -Rick