Subject: Re: Make error

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 14:20:11 -0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

On Sat, Mar 11, 2000 at 03:08:52AM -0600, Mike and Emily Jones wrote:
> I follow what the readme files say and when I type Make it says Stop. No
> rule to make target. "Makefile.config            I am running RH 6.1 and I
> replaced the Makefile.config with Makefile.config.linux as instructed. Also
> if I try to run the fixmake program it tells me there is no such file. Any
> help would be greatly appreciated before I throw the computer out the
> window. Just kidding I woulddn't do that, but I am frustrated. Thanks in
> advance.

Instead of:

	make Makefile.config

say:

	make -f Makefile.config

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.