Subject: FWTK and NAPSTER

From: Robban <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 May 2000 11:00:21 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello all!

I know this is a kind of odd question, and I'm sure the most of you are
wondering how serious I am. ;p
But here it comes: Is there any way to get Napster to work when I'm behind
an FWTK?
They wanted me to run SOCKS, but can I run both FWTK and SOCKS (sounds
strange to me,
two proxies on one machine).

Best Regards
Robban

---

From: Ted Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 09:54:55 -0400 (EDT)

Don't know anything about napster - but there is no problem of running
socks and fwtk on the same machine.  Socks listens for connections on port
1080 (by default). The tool kit listens on their dedicated ports.

ted keller

---

From: -=ArkanoiD=- <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 21:49:57 +0400 (MSD)

nuqneH,

You _can_. But i don't think you want to.

-- 
                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!