Subject: http-gw problem

From: Brinzoi Constantin Aurelian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:20:46 +0300 (EEST)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi,

I have an httpd server (Apache 1.3.9) running on port 80. On the same
machine I have http-gw proxy (fwtk ver. 2.1) running on port 8080 that
allow users from inside our private network to connect to the Internet.
The probem is: when I try to connect to a site (with Netscape Navigator
4.x or MIE 5.x) that have php3 scripts (or cgi scripts), after
i filled up the necessary fields and clicked on submit button, I receive
an error: Connection reset by peer.
The probem is extremly serious because I can go further anymore on that
site.

TIA, 

Constantin Brinzoi
Dept. Sondaje
IRECSON

---

From: Tony Gale <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 16:43:00 +0100 (BST)

See the patch in the FAQ on www.fwtk.org

-tony

> The probem is extremly serious because I can go further anymore on

---
E-Mail: Tony Gale <[email-masked]>
Retirement means that when someone says "Have a nice day", you
actually have a shot at it.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.