Subject: Compile under Freebsd 3.4

From: "Birk.Bohne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 14:44:46 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello,

last week i¥ve tried to "make" FWTK 2.1 under Freebsd 3.4. These error
messages don¥t help me much(Programming isn¥t my profession and Freebsd not
yet...). I have installed FBSD with the sources and the daemon.c and the
signal.h are in the right place. In my opinion its not a problem of missing
files, but of misconfiguration of the makefiles. Anyone who uses FWTK under
FBSD 3.4? Is it possible to get a sample makefile? 

Thanx in advance...
Greetings from germany

for a in lib auth smap smapd netacl plug-gw ftp-gw tn-gw rlogin-gw http-gw
x-gw;
 do  ( cd $a; echo all: `pwd`; make all );  done
all: /usr/tmp/fwtk/source/fwtk/lib
cc -I.. -g  -c config.c
cc -I.. -g  -c daemon.c
In file included from daemon.c:14:
/usr/include/sys/signal.h:163: parse error before `size_t'
/usr/include/sys/signal.h:163: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or
union
/usr/include/sys/signal.h:165: parse error before `}'
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Birk Bohne
PDV Systeme
mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: "Birk.Bohne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 17:05:14 +0200

Hello,

i found the solution in the mailinglist archive @
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fwtk-users&m=91945418429090&w=2

The problem must occur since FBSD3.0 and the solution is

#include <sys/types.h>

to daemon.c right before the

#include <sys/signal.h>

Greetings

Birk Bohne
PDV Systeme
mailto:[email-masked]