Subject: Re: your mail

From: "Boris Doktorov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 15:48:23 +0400

i get this message 

smap[6160]: getpeername failed: Socket operation on non-socket
smap[6160]: cannot get remote host

---

From: Ted Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 09:48:28 -0400 (EDT)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Boris,

Are you running smap from inetd? or did you try to run it interactively?

ted keller

---

From: Rick Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:28:49 -0400

At 03:48 PM 5/22/00 +0400, Boris Doktorov wrote:
>i get this message smap[6160]: getpeername failed: Socket peration on 
>non-socket smap[6160]: cannot get remote ost
Running smap from the command line will cause this. Run it with 'smap -daemon'.
         -Rick