Subject: audio and video streaming through HTTP-GW

From: "Hutchison, Chris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 14:17:41 -0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Is there a way to Stop / Monitor / Log audio & video streaming through the
HTTP-GW?

Also, is there a way to control access to HTTP-GW using NT authentication
instead of authsrv?

I am running TIS toolkit 2.1 on Solaris 2.6.

Thanks in advance
Chris

---

From: Rick Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 20:39:48 -0400

>Is there a way to Stop / Monitor / Log audio & video streaming through the

You can block destinations, but that's about it. If the traffic you're 
trying to block uses a unique MIME type, you could easily block that - 
unfortunately, they often overload useful types for their data.

>Also, is there a way to control access to HTTP-GW using NT authentication

http-gw doesn't support any form of user authentication.
         -Rick