Subject: Streaming Video

From: "Nixon, Anthony" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 14:17:48 -0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I have tried to access pages that contain video clips (I believe that are
http based like those for MS Media Player on MSNBC's site) and get
absolutely nothing. The page doesn't even load. No video, no page. These are
not Real Player videos either. I would think that http video would work
here. Any one else have this problem?

Shon

---

From: "Javier Romero" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 14:05:59 -0500

TCP PORT 1755 (video streaming)

BTW, the server can use another port in UDP.

HTTP is not neccesarily the only port for MSMediaServer.

Regards,

Javier Romero

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On
Behalf Of Nixon, Anthony
Sent: Jueves, 18 de Mayo de 2000 01:18 p.m.
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: Streaming Video

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in
the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Shon