Subject: smap Joe Yao's patch: res_query

From: Markus Schreier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 14:57:39 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello,
i aplied Joe Yao's patch to smap.c. But afterwards i could not compile/
link smap anymore. The output of make looks like this.

make
cc -g -static -o smap smap.o arpadate.o ../libfwall.a -lcrypt
-L/usr/local/src/firewall/source/fwtk/fwtk/fwtk/skey -lskey -lmd
smap.o: In function `from_address_ok':
/usr/local/src/firewall/source/fwtk/fwtk/fwtk/smap/smap.c:2016:
undefined reference to `res_query'
/usr/local/src/firewall/source/fwtk/fwtk/fwtk/smap/smap.c:2016:
undefined reference to `res_query'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [smap] Error 1
[root@younix smap]# 

Any help would be areceated.

Markus

---

From: Ted Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 14:49:13 -0400 (EDT)

add -lresolv to the Makefile

ted keller