Subject: Configuring the authsrv

From: "TJ O Connor" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:08:27 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi
I'm just after downloading the TIS FWTK and im trying to configure it.
I've run my 'make' and 'make install' but when i come to initializing the
database and running './authsrv', I can't find it. I don't know what to do
to get it.

When i run a make in the auth directory this is what happens

cc -g -o authsrv authsrv.o proto.o db.o pass.o srvio.o     ../libauth.a
../libfwall.a
db.o: In function `auth_dbopen':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:66: undefined reference to `dbm_open'
db.o: In function `auth_dbclose':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:83: undefined reference to `dbm_close'
db.o: In function `auth_dbgetu':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:123: undefined reference to `dbm_fetch'
db.o: In function `auth_dbputu':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:152: undefined reference to `dbm_store'
db.o: In function `auth_dbdelu':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:176: undefined reference to `dbm_delete'
db.o: In function `auth_dbtraversestart':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:196: undefined reference to `dbm_firstkey'
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:200: undefined reference to `dbm_fetch'
db.o: In function `auth_dbtraversenext':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:225: undefined reference to `dbm_nextkey'
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:229: undefined reference to `dbm_fetch'
pass.o: In function `passverify':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/pass.c:39: undefined reference to `crypt'
pass.o: In function `passset':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/pass.c:70: undefined reference to `crypt'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [authsrv] Error 1

If anyone knows anything about this it would be very helpful.

- --                      _
T.J.O'Connor            _/ \_   2200 Cork Airport Business Park,
SysAdmin               / \_/ \  Kinsale Rd., Cork, Ireland.
Comnitel Technologies  \_/ \_/  Ph: +353 21 7305620
[email-masked]    \_/    Fax: +353 21 7305624