Subject: socks

From: "marc " <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:09:04 -0500

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

How can I make fwtk compatiable with programs who have the only
firewall option as SOCKS4/5.

-Marc

---

From: "Ken Long" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:27:01 -0600

FWTK is not SOCKS.  You can install a SOCKS server on the same machine as 
your FWTK and have the two work just fine.

A freeware socks server is available from NEC at

  http://www.socks.nec.com/socks5.html

Ken Long

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:27:33 +0400

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

nuqneH,

Just don't use that programs :-/

 > firewall option as SOCKS4/5.

                                      _     _  _  _  _      _  _
  {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
  (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
  [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 12:28:53 +0400

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

nuqneH,

.if you REALLY DO KNOW what you do and you are damn sure you WANT that. 

                                      _     _  _  _  _      _  _