Subject: Controled relaying

From: "Alvaro Muñoz-Aycuens M." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 00:26:50 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi to all

I had been using smap with yao patches for some time, performing like a
charm, now I need to permit relay to some users that are travelling
around my country since the isp we are using use dinamic IP and i don't
want to open the relay for all his netblock, is there anyway to have a
controled realying?

Note: They have to send mail to anybody on the internet and i have tried
with the broken from, how does broken from test?
Thanks in advance
-- 
Alvaro MuÒoz-Aycuens Martinez
El Argonauta Virtual
C\Gaztambide 9
28015 Madrid Spain
[email-masked]

KeyID 2048/0xA1378C19
Fingerprint BB E8 6D 56 83 4A 3A 9E D2 12 2F AA AB 9F 76 72
PGP Key Available at http:\\alvarom.freeshell.org/pgp.html

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 18:15:19 +0400

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

nuqneH,

Why not to send via ISP's relay?

> with the broken from, how does broken from test?

                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!