Subject: authserv - can't compile

From: "Christian Kuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 00:54:16 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi,

I just tried to install fwtk2.1. make all produced the binaries,
make install copied them into the desired directory (netperm-table
appeared in the bin directory instead of the given etc, but still
it makes no problems). Next, i tried to use authserv - not present.
The compiler gave this error:

db.o: In function `auth_dbopen':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:66: undefined reference to `dbm_open'
db.o: In function `auth_dbclose':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:83: undefined reference to
`dbm_close'
db.o: In function `auth_dbgetu':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:123: undefined reference to
`dbm_fetch'
db.o: In function `auth_dbputu':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:152: undefined reference to
`dbm_store'
db.o: In function `auth_dbdelu':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:176: undefined reference to
`dbm_delete'
db.o: In function `auth_dbtraversestart':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:196: undefined reference to
`dbm_firstkey'
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:200: undefined reference to
`dbm_fetch'
db.o: In function `auth_dbtraversenext':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:225: undefined reference to
`dbm_nextkey'
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/db.c:229: undefined reference to
`dbm_fetch'
pass.o: In function `passverify':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/pass.c:39: undefined reference to `crypt'
pass.o: In function `passset':
/usr/local/src/fwtk/auth/pass.c:70: undefined reference to `crypt'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [authsrv] Error 1

What did i wrong?

mfg
QNo
-- 
ICQ 57840861
AIM MrQNo