Subject: nntp-gw: Problem at line 175 emo.c

From: Markus Schreier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 12:22:43 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello fwtk-guru's,
i send this message again, cause i'm not shure if i had the right list.
I realy nead to get news set up with the tis fwtk. 

i'm trying to set up News to work over a firewall.
In the local network there are clients which want to use news (reading 
and posting). Newsservers are all outside the firewall.

I decided to use the nntp-gw from the em-gw.tar.gz.
It compiles fine and seems to work so far. As soon as i try to connect
to the Firewall with Netscape Newsreader. I get the following message in
the syslog of the firewall: 
Jun  2 16:15:11 localhost nntp-gw[24470]: Assertion failed: f != NULL,
file emo.c, line 175

Can anyone help me in that matter? 

Thanks a lot
Markus