Subject: max line exceed

From: "Gordon Knutas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:53:34 +0200

Is there a "max line"  in fwtk or can a table grow to be as big as >480 ?
I have a netperm-table that concists 480 lines and whenever i try to add a
new ftp-gw entry in the bottom of the table it doesnt work.
I get a message like the rule doesnt exist:501 Not permitted to connect to
host. Login failed.
But when i yank the entry and put it in the middle or the beginning of the
table it works just fine and i get a connection.
The hosts that im trying to add are not already in the table. They are both
new entries.
I run SunOS 5.5.1 Generic_103640-29 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1 whith fwtk
V2.1.

Please answer if you know anything about this.

==================================
-  Gordon Knutas           Unix sysadmin
-  PostCom                   Internet&Security
-  Olof Palmes gata 29   10500 Stockholm
-  +46 8 7812653
-  [email-masked]
===================================