Subject: RE: problem with active web pages

From: Alexander Filatov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:29:22 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello dear fwtk-users,

My problem was solved by applying the patch by Tony Gale for cgi scripts on
Netscape, though my users used not Netscape but IE 5 and 4. So it is
definetly not only Netscape problem but the patch fixes it.

I highly appreciate everybody's help

Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Filatov [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2000 1:28 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: problem with active web pages

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in
the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Dear fwtk-users,

I am sorry if my question will seem to you foolish, but I am novice in
firewalling.

I run fwtk 2.1 on Linux Red Hat (kernel 2.2.15). The only problem is that
users browsing WWW can not use active pages - web pages which require login
or have some kind of questionaries. Other web pages work fine (through
http-gw). I even do not know in part of my settings the problem may be
hidden.

I will be very grateful for any help.

Alexander Filatov