Subject: http-gw rules about limiting user in a period time

From: wen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 9:43:19 +0800

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

hi,everyone:
	I want to permit a user  to use http-gw in the period of time.I have seen manual about http-gw and tryed to config it in netperm file.but rules that limiting user in the  period of time don't work.
	why? who have configed  http-gw about those rules?

thanks.

---

From: "Naresh Narang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 21:48:36 IST

Wen,

      I have not found any option in http-gw where you can limit users by 
what time they are permitted. So, I use Squid for who, at what time of the 
day, what day of the week they are permitted.

Regards,
Naresh Narang

 >
 >hi,everyone:
 >	I want to permit a user  to use http-gw in the period of time.I have seen 
 >manual about http-gw and tryed to config it in netperm file.but rules that 
 >limiting user in the  period of time don't work.

________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com