Subject: Problem with squid-gw 1.3

From: Andre Gustavo Lomonaco <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 23:47:47 -0300

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi,

I'm trying to use the new squid-gw, version 1.3, but only I got is the
following error when I use a FQDN, like www.sun.com

Error detected by squid-gw:
Duplicate response header field: X-Cache: MISS from cache.cetec.br

When I use the IP address, for example, 192.18.97.195 (www.sun.com), it
works fine...

I had been using squid-gw version 0.8 without problems...

Sorry for my bad english and any tip will be welcome.....

Thanks

Andre Lomonaco

---

From: Eberhard Mattes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:36:27 +0200 (MET DST)

> Duplicate response header field: X-Cache: MISS from cache.cetec.br

In http-res.tab, locate the line containing x-cache in its 1st column.
Change the value in the 3rd column of that line from 0 to H_MULTI.
Then, rebuild squid-gw.

-- 
  Eberhard Mattes <[email-masked]>