Subject: trouble with the compilation/linking of authsrv

From: "Piet Bos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 13:17:01 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I'm having trouble during the make of the pass.c source.
The error I'm getting is:

pass.o: In function `passverify':
/usr/local/fwtk/auth/pass.c:39: undefined reference to `crypt`
pass.o: In function `passset':
/usr/local/fwtk/auth/pass.c:70: undefined reference to `crypt`
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [authsrv] Error 1

I using gcc 2.91.66 on redhat 6.2 (Zoot) with kernel 2.2.14-5.0
The version of fwtk is 2.1 downloaded at Tis.com on May 29

Is there anyone who can help me?

cheers Pieter.
--
Pieter Bos
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: Jacobo Gonzalez Simon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 16:42:46 +0200

Hello,
I had a similar problem with another product and i fixed it adding an
option -lcrypt at end of compile line in the Makefile file.

gcc "OPTIONS" -lcrypt

Sorry for my poor english