Subject: tn-gw character display settings

From: Malcolm Tester <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:07:02 -0600

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

here's a question that may be easily answered.  When using the tn-gw proxy,
if I connect to a site where I can't use a command like "stty", my backspace
key is the Delete key.  Backspace produces the control code ^H.  Is there a
way to default the setting in the proxy to use the regular key?  I know
normally you would use "stty erase ^H" but if that's not available, it's
pretty frustrating to hit the backspace key a few times, realize it isn't
working, and then hit the delete key several more times.

Regards,
Malcolm

Malcolm W. Tester II
Systems Administrator
Cambric Corporation
110 West Business Park Drive
Draper, Utah 84020
http://www.cambric.com

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please delete it from your system and notify the
sender identified above by e-mail.