Subject: http-gw + ipchains

From: "Nixon, Anthony" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 07:51:53 -0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I have applied the ftp PASV+plug-to patches and finally got ftp-gw working
with my ipchains rules, but http-gw still does not work with ipchains when
trying to access an ftp site through the browser (confirmed that it does
work by disabling ipchains). Any one have this problem, and how did you deal
with it?

Shon

---

From: Tony Gale <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 13:23:23 +0100 (BST)

You probably need to allow incoming connections to ports >1023

It's difficult to say without seeing your ruleset though.

-tony

> work by disabling ipchains). Any one have this problem, and how did

---
E-Mail: Tony Gale <[email-masked]>
One person's error is another person's data.

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.