Subject: plug-gw and http access log

From: Masih Tavassoli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 16:58:00 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi all,

I recently installed plug-gw  to relay all the http requests coming from
the internet to be forwarded to our webserver which exists on our
private network.

It is all working well and good, except in the access_log of apache
everything seems to be coming from the firewall.

I know this is correct  as far as our webserver is concerned but the
knock on effect is that I loose my statistical information.

Is there anyway to get around this?
I guess in theory you could merge the /var/adm/messages log with apache
access log to reconstruct the lost information.
Any help is appreciated.

Kind regards,
Masih
--
Masih Tavassoli