Subject: Re: http1.1 problem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 15:11:23 +0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

nuqneH,

BTW what happened with old fwtk logo (that one with black background) that 
was on the site before? Why was it removed?

                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!

---

From: Keith Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 09:56:35 -0400

> was on the site before? Why was it removed?

The white text on black background made printing the doc on a
black&white printer impossible. The old FWTK logo (with the black
background) that I did didn't match the white background.

I didn't think about printing when I first designed the site and, after
a couple of complaints, decided to change it when I had a "free" second.

-- 
--Keith Young
-Director of Customer Care/Support, V-ONE Corp.
[email-masked]