Subject: Ports on fwtk

From: "Alexander Oesterle \(TCNS GmbH\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 18:07:57 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi everyone,
i need an TCP Port 1494 / UDP 1604 for Citrix ICA Protocol through our
firewall.
Is there a "ica-gw" possible ??

How can i add this feature to my fwtk 2.1 ??

regards alex

---

From: Keith Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:27:54 -0400

> Is there a "ica-gw" possible ??

If you can live without the Program Neighborhood and load balancing, you
just need to use "plug-gw" for 1494/tcp. Then, point your ICA client at
your firewall as the Citrix server. 

If you need help with this, let me know (and CC: the list). With the
Citrix deal I just did, I know the protocol inside and out...  :-)

-- 
--Keith Young
-Director of Customer Care/Support, V-ONE Corp.
[email-masked]