Subject: x-gw: Connection reset by peer ??????????

From: Maks H <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Jul 00 09:56:26 MSD

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Help me pls!!!!

I use OS Linux Slackware, version 2.2.13, and as a mather of fact, when I use
TIS FWTK, version 2.1, I have following problemm.

All source codes was compiled well and TIS starts without any problemm too,
but x-gw cannot work as long as I need. When x-gw started, it works well and
forks child-processes for different windows`s application, but when
parent-process cancelled child-processes still work and become
zomby-processes. At that time all windows of applications from remote server
are closed for all users who use servers programms (X-WinPro, Exceed, ExtraX,
ect.). And  tn-gw still works well, and I can start x-gw from this programm.

Here is my file /usr/locall/ect/netperm-table:

tn-gw:		timeout 360000
tn-gw:		permit-hosts  2.2.2.10  -auth  -passok  -xok

x-gw:		display dimension:10.0
x-gw: :		timeout 360000

tn-gw:		xforwarder	/usr/local/etc/x-gw

x-gw wrires in file /var/log/messages following lines:

My application’s server  – 1.1.1.10
User’s computer – 2.2.2.10

firewall:	x-gw[1581]:	started from 2.2.2.10 by USER to display=2.2.2.10:0.0
firewall:	x-gw[1585]:	permit host=1.1.1.10 x-connection
firewall:	x-gw[1586]:	permit host=1.1.1.10 x-connection 
(The application opens two windows.) 

firewall:	x-gw[1586]:	child exit duration =8016 seconds
firewall:	x-gw[1586]:	child exit duration =1434 seconds
firewall:	x-gw[1586]:	read fd:134521304: Connection reset by peer
firewall:	x-gw[1586]:	child exit duration =0 seconds

After that x-gw parent-process canselles and all windows suspendes. The line
«read fd:134521304: Connection reset by peet» is never changed. Digit
134521304 is never changed too.

Pls help me if it is possible!

Sincerelly yours				
Maka Garuseff.

____________________________________________________________________
Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1