Subject: Re: http1.1 problem

From: Hank Leininger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:59:14 -0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

On 2000-07-12, Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]> wrote:

> FAQ <URL: http://www.fwtk.org/fwtk/download/downloading.html#3.5>:

> "The FWTK users mail list archive is at
> ftp://ftp.tislabs.com/pub/firewall/toolkit/fwtk-users-archive/ .
> You can find a searchable online archive at
> http://www.progressive-comp.com/Lists/?l=fwtk-users&r=1&w=2#fwtk-users
> " 
> The former goes from 1994 to now.  The latter actually forwards me to
> <URL: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fwtk-users&r=1&w=2> and goes from
> Aug 1995 to now.

</lurk>

Hm, that's odd, I would've seeded our database from the listspools on
ftp.tislabs.com, wonder why our archives don't go back to 1994?

Ah, I see.  They do.  But, I was arbitrarily only printing up to the last
five year's worth.  Fixed now.  Oh, and yes, the company that hosts the
archives wanted a little name-recognition building, thus the change from
progressive-comp.com -> theaimsgroup.com (still the same server tho).

> [Who wants to fix the Meta-FAQ - the one that is for some reason
> labeled "Downloads"?]

It looks like someone is actively rearranging FAQ stuff on www.fwtk.org? 
ATM the 'download' section no longer includes the 'support info' FAQs,
which is probably good, but... they're not anywhere anymore?  /me guesses
they'll be back in a few minutes ;)

<lurk>

--
Hank Leininger <[email-masked]>

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:46:57 -0400

> they'll be back in a few minutes ;)

Hank, thanks for the second archive.  Keith was working on the Web site
over the weekend, when he found ten free minutes.  ;-)  It should be
done by now, tho.

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.

---

From: Keith Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 22:45:39 -0400

> over the weekend, when he found ten free minutes.  ;-)  It should be

"My work is never done."  :-)

Actually, I spent about 6 hours on the weekend collecting new items and
completely redesigning the color layout. Unfortunately, Netscape's
editor doesn't handle tables very easily....  :-(

I'm taking a half-day tomorrow, so expect to see some changes tomorrow
morning. It probably won't be done (should a FAQ ever be done?) but will
have more info and changes than what is there now.

-- 
--Keith Young
-Director of Customer Care/Support, V-ONE Corp.
[email-masked]