Subject: Mail relaying (one direction only)

From: Scott Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:17:59 +1200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi

We have a situation where we have a mail server internal to the
firewall and want to be able to relay all mail from the server
through the firewall (running smap + yao patches) to our ISP, but
block any messages coming in that are not for our domain.  I am able

to allow both directions on the firewall or deny both directions on
the firewall, but can not find the correct combination of
hosts/domains to allow out but not in. Can someone please help

Thanks
Scott

--
Regards
Scott Newton

Quanta Systems Limited
Phone: (09) 302 3760
Fax  : (09) 302 3784