Subject: ftp-gw (2.1) and passive mode (does it proxy the passive also ?)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:12:59 +1000

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

To:   "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
cc:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am writing to seek your advice about how ftp-gw from fwtk-2.1 implements
passive mode.

It seems to me that passive mode only takes place between the client and the
gateway whereas the gateway server connection uses normal mode all the time.

Please tell me to RTFM if this is in order. I apologise if it is.

Thank you,

Yours sincerely.

---

From: Tor Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 09:34:28 -0700

Checkout patch 2.11 on the patches page:

  http://www.fwtk.org/fwtk/patches/patches.html

- Tor