Subject: How can I deny a destination site in http-gw rule?

From: "zhuhd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:46:16 +0800

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello,
I installed FWTK on Linux box. Now I want to deny some sites to be accessed
from http-gw. I write the rule as following:

http-gw:   deny-hosts * -dest 202.112.*.*

but it does not work correctly. Can you tell me the right rule to deny a
destination IP in http-gw.

Thank you for your kind help.

---

From: "Ken Long" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:49:45 -0600

I'm no expert on this but I think it should be:

http-gw:	permit-hosts -dest !202.112.*.*

That's the format I've used in the past but I've used names instead of IP 
addresses like this:

http-gw:	permit-hosts -dest !*.real.com

Regards,
Ken Long