Subject: Ftp'ing from outside to inside via Netscape

From: Leandro Gelasi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 23:24:04 +0200 (CEST)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I am using FWTk 2.1 and all works fine.

Now I would like to set up a link on my web server that point to our
anonymous ftp server.

The anon ftp server is into the dmz and it's correctly reachable
(from outside) using a ftp client this way :
ftp firewall.myrealdomain.it
user ftp@anonserver
password [email-masked]

There is an URL that permit to connect to the server from the outside?
I tried
ftp://ftp@anonserver:[email-masked]@firewall.myrealdomain.it

following the ftp://user:[email-masked] syntax but it didn't worked.

Any hints?

TIA

LG

*********************************************************************
Leandro Gelasi
V year Computer Science Engineering student at Siena University
[email-masked]

Gilles Villeneuve will live forever
*********************************************************************