Subject: RE: net_flags[4]

From: "Overdijk, Harrie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:05:15 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Dear Tony,

You wrote the following:

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Tony Gale [SMTP:[email-masked]]
> Sent:	Wednesday, August 09, 2000 12:49 PM
> To:	Pascal Cimon
> Cc:	[email-masked]
> Subject:	RE: net_flags[4]
> 
> They both work for me through http-gw. If you haven't applied all the
> patches on www.fwtk.org, I suggest you try them, especially the
> quoting fix.
> 
	[Harrie]  Tony, I have the same problem (hmmm net_flags[5]...
	[Harrie]  The mentioned sites are indeed inaccesible. I do
	[Harrie]  have the quoting-bug-patch and netscape-bug-patch
	[Harrie]  applied. Do you have other patches?

	[Harrie]  B.t.w. I don't trust the quoting bug patch on the
	[Harrie]  fwtk-site. The line:

! if ((*p == '"') || (*p == '\'') *p = 0; 
	[Harrie]  definitly is wrong... Have you got a better version?

	Greetings,
	          Harrie

Harrie Overdijk, ECN, Postbox 1, 1755 ZG  Petten (NH), The Netherlands.
Internet: [email-masked]              Noisenet: +31 224 56 4597
Fidonet : 2:500/43.1902  (At home!)    FAXnet  : +31 224 56 1864
ICP/Postmaster/UseNet-News-manager/WWW-manager/Security-manager of ECN.

---

From: Tony Gale <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 16:13:00 +0100 (BST)

>       [Harrie]  definitly is wrong... Have you got a better version?

That's the *old* line that is being changed by the patch!

I'll send you a patch set for a clean fwtk to try.

-tony

---
E-Mail: Tony Gale <[email-masked]>
What you don't know won't help you much either.
		-- D. Bennett

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer
and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of
any other person or official body.