Subject: RE: Gauntlet Firewall Issue

From: LIM CHUAN CHUIEN <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:27:55 +0800

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi,

My gauntlet firewall version 5.5 in Solaris had mail problem. Based on log
file, "bogus mail" appear on the log files. It causes my firewall not
working properly. Can anyone provide me some solution about it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
 CClim

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:05:33 -0400

On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 03:27:55PM +0800, LIM CHUAN CHUIEN wrote:
...
> working properly. Can anyone provide me some solution about it.

There may be some on this mailing list who have Gauntlet expertise.
However, Gauntlet is not the same as the FireWall ToolKit, and this is
the FWTK mailing list.  I believe that there is also a Gauntlet mailing
list somewhere.

It would help if you explained what you meant by "bogus mail", how your
firewall is "not working properly", and what evidence you have that
there is any connection between the two.

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.