Subject: ssh-gw

From: "Luis Fernando Barrera" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:30:38 -0600

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi all,

Has anyone applied with success the ssh-gw patch? 

The readme file says the patch is intended to ssh 1.2.20, but the
lastest 1.2.x version is 1.2.30... Anyone has use it?
I've applied the patch to the 1.2.20 version, but even on that
I got compile time errors...

I've tracked the user-list back to 1997 without  seeing anyone
who applied it with success.... It seems that the majority of people
prefers to encrypt the whole connection, from the remote host
to the target host, and using only plug-gw.

I'd like to encryp only the connection from the remote host (in the internet)
to the firewall and then clear-text to the internal servers...

thanks in advance for the help

Luis Fernando Barrera
[email-masked]