Subject: ftp://user:password@host:port/filename

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 17:00:41 -0400 (EDT)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Contrary to a previous thread in the mailing list archive (entitled
"Http-gw user:[email-masked] URLs"),
	FWTK 2.1 DOES seem to support ftp://user:password@host/filename URLs
	(or at least seems to try), and it IS in RFC1736 (section 3.1).

What FWTK 2.1 doesn't seem to support is ftp://host:port/filename URLs.
It looks easy to add, though, and I will do it -- unless someone can
supply me a patch first.  Please?

Thanks.

Liudvikas Bukys
University of Rochester
Computer Science Department
734 Computer Studies Building
Rochester, NY 14627-0226

tel# 716-275-7747

<[email-masked]>