Subject: x-gw

From: Rogelio Bazan Reyes <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Sep 00 15:22:09 CDT

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi,
i'm trying to compile fwtk, first the compiler said that he was unable to find
the intrinsic.h file, andf i read in the FAQ that my system needed the X11
programming environment installed, but i don't know what package to install to
achieve this, could anyone say me the name of the package or the site to
download it, or what can i do to solve that?
thanx 

____________________________________________________________________
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://home.netscape.com/webmail

---

From: Rick Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:04:06 -0400

>download it, or what can i do to solve that?

It's hard to answer your question without some hint about what operating 
system you're using. Some Linux distributions use the term "development" 
rather than programming, but that's almost too obvious to mention.
         -Rick

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:17:38 -0400

> download it, or what can i do to solve that?

No, how could anybody?  We know nothing about the system on which
you're trying to compile this, or version, or anything.

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.