Subject: UDP through a Firewall

From: Robin Swale <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:40:10 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Friends,
I need to add UDP capabilities to my firewall which is currently running
FWTK 2.1 on Linux 6.0. Is udprelay the preferred method or are there other
solutions? I should be grateful for any information.
Thanks in advance.
Robin Swale
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robin Swale
Computer Manager
Space Department
DERA Farnborough
Hants GU14 0LX
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Information contained in this E-Mail and any subsequent correspondence
is private and is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). For those
other
than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action
taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is prohibited and may be
unlawful.