Subject: Firewall problem

From: "Dinesh Tashildar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:39:44 -0000

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Thanks for your reply.
I will now explain you what is the situation.
We have one  Red Hat Linux server, which installed on normal Intel 
computer.
Now I install on that PC FWTK 2.1. After Installation it is not allowed me 
to login.
After that I check /etc/initd.conf file ....no problem with this file 
also....
Then I did necessary settings in netperm-table still is I not allowing me 
to telnet.
When I try to telnet  from same computer to itself then if gives me an 
error

telnet: Unable to connect to remote host : connection refuse

Then I check /var/log/messages in that it is giving me an error line
This is on

sept25 telnet [16507] : ttloop: peer died :EOF

Now Please helps me what should I do. It's a very urgent for me. If any one 
want my initd.conf and netperm-table file I will send it to them.

Regards,

Dinesh Tashildar	
Wipro
Phone: 4003113 / 4218400 ext. 306
[email-masked]
[email-masked]