Subject: Installing smap/smapd sendmail wrapper

From: Antonio Bonavita <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 16:31:44 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Good morning,
    I am working under Linux (the last Debian or Redhat 6.2), is there a
package (.rpm or .deb) including smap/smapd sendmail wrapper?

Thank you

A.B.

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:37:29 -0400

> package (.rpm or .deb) including smap/smapd sendmail wrapper?

This is not possible due to the licensing considerations.  Please see
www.fwtk.org to see how to get the FWTK software tools.

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.