Subject: smap/smap/qmail

From: Stroganova <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:14:45 +0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I have FWTK 2.1, Linux Redhat 6.2 , mail agent -QMAIL
  I whant to have smap/smapd process the message and then send it to
QMail.
Can I smap/smapd  running as a wrapper for QMAIL?

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:31:03 -0400

> Can I smap/smapd  running as a wrapper for QMAIL?

Yes.  But, rather than 'qmail', I would run 'sendmail' or 'postfix'.
If you are much more familiar with 'qmail', though, have at it.

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.