Subject: getting TIS fw toolkit

From: root <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:52:19 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Good morning,
     can you tell me where can I obtain the TIS firewall toolkit (I
suppose it is fwtk-X.X.tar.Z)? I have done anonymous ftp at ftp.tis.com
but I have not found the TIS firewall toolkit..

Thank you

AB

---

From: Michel Bardiaux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:18:18 +0200

> but I have not found the TIS firewall toolkit..

You have to go to http://www.tis.com/research/software/index.html and
follow the download instructions. Oh - and when they tell you to read
the license, THEY MEAN IT. The FWTK license is nothing like GPL, LGPL,
BSD or X licensing, so read it *very* carefully.

Greetings.
-- 
Michel Bardiaux
Peaktime Belgium S.A.  Rue Margot, 37  B-1457 Nil St Vincent
Tel : +32 10 65.44.15  Fax : +32 10 65.44.10

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:52:18 -0400

> but I have not found the TIS firewall toolkit..

FAQ: <URL: http://www.fwtk.org/fwtk/download/downloading.html#1.1>

Or find a closer mirror at: <URL: http://www.fwtk.org/>.

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.