From: Charles Robinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 11:20:53 -0500 (EST)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I'm having a problem with ftp-gw.
The client can ftp into my server using both passive & active ftp.
but now after a file is attempted to transfer... 
file transfers fine but right after the process seems to hang for a minute
or two then restart the file transfer again as if it has failed.

My guess is that the process hangs because its waiting for the end of file
control signal. Since it doesn't get the control signal is restarts the
process thinking that the ftp was a failure although it wasn't. the full
file was transferred correctly when I checked.

In my netperm im using something like
ftp-gw: permit hosts* -plug-to x.x.x.x

Is there any fix for this!!!!

All responses are appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Charles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~