Subject: ftp-gw hungs

From: "Barreira, Fernando [IT]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:35:54 -0500

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

hi there,
i am running fwtk 2.1 on a solaris 5.6 machine and am experiencing the
following:

1. when users go to his specific site (ftp1.lewcosec.com) and perform "get"
for retireving samall files (6-10 K bytes), the files transfers but the
session appears to go into a hung state (i don't get the ftp prompt or any
message indicating the transfer was successfull).

2. if i wait long enough several minutes, then i get disconnected and a
message indicating the session was timed out. i check the local machine and
the file is there.

3. i don't see the same problem when going through a machine with fwtk
version 2.0, i also did not have any problems on the nachine running version
2.1 until about a week ago.

also keep in mind all other sites are OK, the problem only involves
ftp1.lewcosec.com

any help would be appreciated.