Subject: lpr jobs through the FW

From: [email-masked] (Stefan Heim, Dipl.-Ing.)
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:16:16 -0800

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello,

How do I plug lpr-jobs  through the FW ?

Thanks!

/--------------------------------o00-----00o-------------------------\
Stefan Heim

Uni Ulm
Sektion Informatik in der Psychotherapie
Am Hochstraess 8
89081 Ulm
Germany
E-Mail: [email-masked]
http://sip.medizin.uni-ulm.de
Tel: +49-(0)731-50-25702 Fax: +49-(0)731-50-25662
\-------------------------------ooo0-----0ooOo---------------------/

---

From: Keith Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 22:43:51 -0500

Well, after being home for a week with a nasty virus, I had enough free
time to do a fairly large (61 new additional pieces of information
completed) update to www.fwtk.org. 

All but some minor changes are done. If I am missing something, or you
would like to add something, please send me an e-mail here or to the
account listed on the site. Mirrors may take up to a week to download
the new information.

Thank you (especially Tony G ;) for your patience.

-- 
--Keith Young
-Director of Customer Care/Support, V-ONE Corp.
[email-masked]