Subject: RE: smap: spam-block

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 16:25:48 +0300

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

nuqneH,

First it contains fwtk code with copyrights removed (sic!) which i consider
extremely unethical.

Second it looks much better for outside view than from inside. It contains
some code like Dante i'd never put on my firewall.

"Luis Fernando Barrera" <[email-masked]> said :

> [To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
> BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]
> 
> Once I've got into the T-Rex firewall site and it seems
> this firewall is from the "new school".
> It has a  lot of features and it seems well documented.
> 
> Does anyone has try it?

                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!