Subject: Re: TIS FWTK

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:57:54 -0500

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

On Sat, Dec 16, 2000 at 12:39:43AM -0500, Charles Robinson wrote:
>  
> Sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if you could help me with a big problem I'm having.
> I can't seem to get the source compiled for the tis fwtk ftp-gw. I need ftp to have passive support & my version of the gw doesn't. I as wondering if you know where I can get a working binary or if you had some tips about compiling my version. 
>  
> error
> ftp-gw.c: In function `trap_sigurg':
> ftp-gw.c:441: `SIOCATMARK' undeclared (first use in this function)
> ftp-gw.c:441: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> ftp-gw.c:441: for each function it appears in.)
> Any help is greatly appreciated......
> Many many thanks,

When you ask this kind of question, ask the list.  There is no FWTK
support person, but many on the list take time out from their regularly
scheduled work to help.

On what kind of system are you compiling this?  What OS?  What version?
Which C compiler?  Which version?  What configuration of FWTK?  Which
version of FWTK?

Can I assume that you have looked for this as a FAQ on www.fwtk.org?

Did you configure first, or just try to compile ftp-gw by itself?

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.