Subject: Patch for ftp-gw

From: Thomas Off <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:39:26 +0100 (MET)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi everyone!

I just found that patch for the ftp-gw to give it plug-capability. But now
i'm not sure, how to use it: when i try to patch it with the FWTK (both
versions 2.0 and 2.0) all six hunks fail!
What do i have to do to fix this?

Regards, Thomas Off

-- 
Sent through GMX FreeMail - http://www.gmx.net

---

From: Markus Schreier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 10:19:34 +0100

Hello Thomas,
i always had the following problem:
The patch looked al wright. Wenn i looked at the lines it wanted to
replace they also seemed to fit together. Still the patch would fail.

Whenn looking at the downloaded patch with an hex-editor, i found \n \r
(dos-style) instead of only \n (unix-style). Removing the \r solved the
problems.
Perhaps you can download the patches using soley unix -utilities.

Sorry for my poor english. I'm not used to righting that language :-(
I hope that helps anyway

Best regards from Wiesbaden (Germany)

Markus