Subject: I.P. Recognition

From: "Chris Jugasek" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 16:45:31 -0600

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Using "HTTP-GW" freeware software, on a secured access page, we redirect
the user through our server on a specific port in order to authenticate
the i.p. address to this url:

http://spweb.silverplatter.com/c124936?_ 
I get the following error message:

******************
No Server

You have accessed the HTTP-GW and the proxy has not been able to find
any server information in your request and there is no
default server configured to hand the request off to.

You may be able to get your firewall administrator to configure the
firewall to pass these requests off to a local HTTP server.	
I am perplexed and hoping you may offer some insight.  Thank you!!

*****************

I know this site is using JavaScript.  Can anyone offer any insight as
why I am erroring out.  I have a couple other sites configured this same
way without any trouble but they are not using a JavaScript.

Any help would truly be appreciated!  Thanks!

Chris

Christine Jugasek
Information Technologies
The College of St. Scholastica
ph. 218-723-7007
fax 218-723-6290
email:  [email-masked]