Subject: Using ms-sql-gw

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:02:52 +0100 February 2000) at 21/02/2001 16:03:06

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi @ll,
I've downloaded ms-sql-gw a few days ago.
I got it installed, but I don't understand the syntax
of it correctly.

Can anyone mail me an example netperm-table please?

For interested:

I've got a private network (10.108.1.*) and a DMZ (172.16.1.*):

There are three SQL- Servers:

10.108.1.21, 10.108.1.22 and 172.16.1.5

The first two need to communicate with the third.
Has anyone an idea of doing this?

(They use Ms-SQL 6 Protocol; I tried using udprelay (1434) together with
  plug-gw on port 1433 but it seems not to work)

Mit freundlichem Gruss / Best Regards
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Dieter Windmüller -
Netzstation Informationstechnik GmbH
e-mail: [email-masked]