Subject: Antivirus for FWTK (smap / smapd)

From: Frederic Le Bastard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:16:46 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello there,

I'm currently looking for a good antivirus software tweaked for FWTK.
If any of you here have already implemented such a configuration, please let
me know.

Thanks in advance

Fred

Frédéric LE BASTARD - [email-masked]
Tél. +33 240 353 232 / Fax. +33 240 121 874
GSM. +33 615 022 951
STRATHOM Informatique - Nantes - France

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:20:44 +0300

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

nuqneH,

I am developing a client-server protocol for that now, any suggestions?
The server part will probably be AMaViS.

I am not going to limit it to mail only, so one of the questions is: how
to deal with client timeouts when i have to inspect a big file being transferred
via http or ftp over a slow link? I can't start passing data to the client
before the file was checked.. 

> If any of you here have already implemented such a configuration, please let

                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!

---

From: "Larry Moore" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:10:07 +0800

You may want to have a look at AvMailGate.

It can be found at http://www.hbedv.com

Cheers,

Larry.