Subject: Trouble compiling ms-sql-gw addon

From: "Michael St. Laurent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:21:54 -0800

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I am trying to get the ms-sql-gw addon to compile using the crypto functions
from openssl.  This is on a RedHat 7.0 i386 system.  I've modified the
include line to find the "blowfish.h" file but I still get the following
errors:

gcc -I.. -O -DLINUX -DPROTECTINBOUND   -c -o ms-sql-gw.o ms-sql-gw.c
In file included from ms-sql-gw.c:25:
/usr/include/md5.h:27: parse error before `UINT4'
/usr/include/md5.h:27: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
/usr/include/md5.h:28: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
/usr/include/md5.h:30: parse error before `}'
/usr/include/md5.h:30: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
/usr/include/md5.h:32: parse error before `PROTO_LIST'
/usr/include/md5.h:33: parse error before `PROTO_LIST'
/usr/include/md5.h:35: parse error before `PROTO_LIST'
/usr/include/md5.h:37: parse error before `PROTO_LIST'
ms-sql-gw.c:81: parse error before `md5_ctx'
ms-sql-gw.c:81: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
make: *** [ms-sql-gw.o] Error 1

--------------------
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:19:51 +0300

nuqneH,

looks like you use incompatible md5 library. Try BSD one or one from OPIE.

> make: *** [ms-sql-gw.o] Error 1

                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!