Subject: SMAP

From: Fritsch Jonathan D CONT PSNS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:21:37 -0800

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

  Does anyone have or know of a configuration that will no allow promiscuous
relay though my firewall?  Or is their a version of smap and smapd that does
not allow that?

Thank You,
  Jonathan

---

From: "Ken Long" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:05:59 -0700

Smap 2.1 plus the Yao patches will plug that up for you.  There is another 
branch in the development tree that will do the job as well.  That branch is 
maintained by Ted Keller on this list.

Ken

---

From: Ted Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:00:04 -0500 (EST)

The Yao patches will do this - or, if you which, you can use my version
which as this feature and many more.  Let me know if you are interested.

ted keller