Subject: ftp via http-gw

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:52:50 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi,

I try to connect on ftp server (anonymous login) through my http-gw.

I use netscape with anonymous login enable and value proxy ftp port 
is egal at 80 (80 is my port for http-gw on my firewall)

If i use ftp://ftp.internal-domain is OK
but 
If i use ftp://ftp.external-domain, the connexion is stalled ??

If i use WS_FTP or CUTE FTP or Other FTP product, the connexion 
directly through my ftp-gw is OK.

I think which my router ADSL (Netopia R9100+) with NAT enable 
that's the problem, but the firewall make a first adress translation 
and the router a second adress translation.

Do you have an idea for my problem ?

My computer----FWTK------Router NETOPIA R9100-----Internet

Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:49:30 +0100

I have apply the patch  "jumbo", it's OK for this problem.