Subject: help with "n2a get_local_info"

From: "Sid Wilson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:24:42 -0500

I'm sure this is a simple one, but I haven't been able to discover the
source of this message:

Mar  2 15:53:21 igate http-gw[12855]: n2a get_local_info: open to get
interface configuration: No such file or directory

I haven't really been able to discern a pattern to the message either.
Can someone help point me in the right direction?

Thanks:

Sid Wilson

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:36:07 -0500

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

> Can someone help point me in the right direction?

What OS?  What version?  When does this happen?  I am puzzled.

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.