Subject: error compiling x-gw

From: hannes achleitner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 17:14:54 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

hello
when I try to compile x-gw I get this error messages, and I dont't know
how to fix it.
can anyone help
tx in advance
hannes

/usr/lib/crt1.o: In function `_start':
/usr/lib/crt1.o(.text+0x18): undefined reference to `main'
/tmp/ccTAOAcX.o: In function `become_child':
/usr/local/TIS_21/fwtk/x-gw/child.c:23: undefined reference to `pmsg'
/tmp/ccTAOAcX.o: In function `dup_stdio':
/usr/local/TIS_21/fwtk/x-gw/child.c:36: undefined reference to `pmsg'
/usr/local/TIS_21/fwtk/x-gw/child.c:44: undefined reference to `pmsg'
/tmp/ccTAOAcX.o: In function `pipe_sync':
/usr/local/TIS_21/fwtk/x-gw/child.c:67: undefined reference to `pmsg'
/usr/local/TIS_21/fwtk/x-gw/child.c:75: undefined reference to `pmsg'
/tmp/ccTAOAcX.o:/usr/local/TIS_21/fwtk/x-gw/child.c:80: more undefined
references to `pmsg' follow
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [child.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/TIS_21/fwtk/x-gw'
make: *** [all] Error 2