Subject: service time limition for certain user

From: "Sun M. account" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 11:26:59 -0500 (EST)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi

I setup fwtp version 2.1 on my Solaris 2.6 host.  Most function are
running ok(tn-gw, ftp-gw, etc).  I checked man page of authsrv and there
is a way to set service time frame for different user/group and user.  I
try to implement this function but doesn't seems working properly:

I add this entry in netperm-table:

#Allow user ops to use ftp-gw to all destination bet. 10AM 10 10:10AM
authsrv:        permit-operation user ops ftp-gw * time 10:00 10:10

Then, I ran this command in authsrv:
operation user ops ftp-gw *
ok

But, I still able to be authenticated and to use ftp-gw function in other
time.  Anything I miss here?

Thanx for any reply.
JC