Subject: FWTK & IPFilter

From: Fritsch Jonathan D CONT PSNS <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:56:56 -0800

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I'm currently running TIS on a Solaris 5.7.  The netperm-table has been
configured and is working successfully, with http proxy enabled on my
workstations.  Does anyone know how to setup ipfiltering using fwtk?  So
that I would no long need to use the proxy, for http access.
All the documentation that I've found and read, has left me running in
circles.

Thank You,
  Jonathan

---

From: David Lang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:55:00 -0800 (PST)

the FWTK and ipfiltering are two seperate things. if you use them both on
the same machine you configure each completely independantly of the other.

David Lang

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Fritsch Jonathan D CONT PSNS wrote:

> Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:56:56 -0800
> From: Fritsch Jonathan D CONT PSNS <[email-masked]>
> To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
> Subject: FWTK & IPFilter
>

---

From: Antuan Avdioukhine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:36:24 +0300 (MSK)

> All the documentation that I've found and read, has left me running in
	Go to http://cheops.anu.edu.au/~avalon/ip-filter.html. IPFilter is
separate product.

--
Antuan Avdioukhine (DEKA-RIPN)
InternetMedia Holding Ltd.
St.Petersburg, Russia. +7 (812) 320 8585