Subject: Re: SMAP giving me a headache

From: [email-masked] (Derek Torrance)
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:51:10 +0000

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

     Patch SMAP. There are a few different patches that do this.
     See http://www.fwtk.org/fwtk/patches/patches.html#2.2
     
     dt

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: SMAP giving me a headache
Author:  Don Pro <[email-masked]> at Internet
Date:    25/04/01 10:24

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi all,

I'm running sendmail 8.9.3 on RedHat Linux 6.2
Relaying is denied by default.
I run fwtk 2.1

When I run SMAP, relaying is allowed.  However, if I try to run the
system without SMAP, internal users can no longer send mail to the
outside world as I get relaying denied messages.  How do I trouble shoot
this?  I would like to allow internal users to send mail out but keep
external users from using my server as a relay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: 
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------