Subject: mail through firewall

From: Uwe Krause <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 14:31:50 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hello everybody out there,

I have set up fwtk 2.1 with http, telnet and ftp gateways functioning
with Netscape 4.74 on my internal hosts. 
What I have problems with is getting mail through the firewall in
either direction (in and out). For sending mail I have to use POP3
protocol with my ISP. Smtp queuer and listener run as daemons and my
mail is queued on the firewall (but I cannot get _rid_ of it).
Any hints on how to configure sendmail.cf (provided by SuSE 7.0) to
forward mails?
ThanX in advance
Uwe

-- 
Uwe Krause
Dohmstr. 2
Germany, 53121 Bonn
e-mail: [email-masked]