Subject: install http-gw

From: wei zheng <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 23:38:46 -0600 (CST)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi,

I am installing TIS FWTK. I have finished installing tn-gw and ftp-gw, and
they seemed to work fine. But I don't know how to set up http-gw.

Could any one point me to a tutorial? I have found the man page for
http-gw, and the tutorial for TIS Firewall Toolkit -- configuration and
Administration, but I don't think they help me on this. The tutorial
doesn't mention http-gw, and the man page only tells about options, but it
almost doesn't say much about how to set up http-gw in the first place.

My questions are:

What port should http-gw use? If it uses port 80, what port should httpd
use on the same machine? How to specify them? In which files?

What should the entries look like in inetd.conf and netperm-table?

How could I tell the browser the existence of http-gw?

And after the inetd is reloaded, when the client on an inside machine
wants to connect to an outside http server, what URL should I enter in
the client brower's URL bar? 

I am using RedHat 7.0 and Netscape.

Thank you for your help.

Wei