Subject: RE: Antw:queue filling up... I/O errors (Abwesend)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:15:47 -0000 (GMT)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

If I get one more notice of absence I get a fit.

-- 
Radio HUNDERT,6 Medien GmbH Berlin
- EDV -
[email-masked]

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:03:33 -0400

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 04:15:47PM -0000, [email-masked] wrote:
...
> If I get one more notice of absence I get a fit.

Just submit the name of the offender(s) to our beloved
mailinglistmeisters to get the names removed.  ;-)

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.