Subject: smap anti relay patch

From: Don Pro <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 14:57:50 -0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Does anyone have documentation on how to use the #ifdef SPECIALDOMAIN
hack in smap.c?

Thanks,
Don

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 12:23:16 -0400

> Does anyone have documentation on how to use the #ifdef SPECIALDOMAIN

You define it and change the domain for which the code checks -
provided you only have one domain inside your network.

The Hagan domains / hosts changes in the "Yao" patch set [cleansed,
debugged, and commented] provide a better way to do this.

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.