Subject: reg : fetch mail

From: "Rajesh Bada" <[email-masked]>
Date: 31 May 2001 09:49:06 -0000

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

hi

i had setup senmail server on my linux server 
by using static ip address.

how can i fetch my mail from isp running dns server with
mx record.

PL SEND THE DEATILS SOON

THANKS
RAJESH BADA

_____________________________________________________
Chat with your friends as soon as they come online. Get Rediff Bol at
http://bol.rediff.com

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 14:30:28 -0400

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 09:49:06AM -0000, Rajesh  Bada wrote:
...
> how can i fetch my mail from isp running dns server with

Send some details, then get some details.

I will tell you this: if the ISP's DNS server has an MX record for your
domain [just assuming from your use of some of these words], then
everyone is sending e-mail to wherever that MX record points.  You can
have them forward it, or you can use a POP3 or IMAP4 client, or
something ;ike 'fetchmail', to get it.

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.