Subject: svga drivers,emacs

From: [email-masked]
Date: 5 Jun 2001 21:32:27 -0700

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

hi,

good morning!

thanx for all of these hon'ble helpers,

1>> I have a (SIS)pci 6215 svga card which is not  supported by redhat linux 7.0 ver any of u tell me where  can i find 
driver for this >

2>> HOW TO install emacs on my system
<linux 7.0 redhat> 
and how to start using it

but  i found some emacs directory in
my system but no such setup files i found there.

thanking you

_________________________________________________________________
iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life 
Check out the most exciting women's community on the Web   
http://www.ivillage.com