Subject: Passive Ftp in http-gw

From: Scott Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 16:45:01 -0700 (PDT)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I'm running fwtk 2.1 on FreeBSD 4.x and am having a problem with passive
ftp through http-gw (IE and Netscape).  I have applied patches to ftp-gw
to get it working with passive transport - it works great.  The
passive ftp "patches" for http-gw on the FWTK website though are for fwtk
2.0 plus they appear to be patched versions of the source, not just
patches.  My http-gw is already patched with the "jumbo patch" from the
site.  I am getting error "425 - Can't build data connection: Operation
timed out." when trying to connect to ftp sites through IE or Netscape.

Question: Does anyone have passive ftp patches for http-gw (fwtk 2.1) that
they are willing to share?

Thank you in advance

Scott E. Campbell
_______________________________
Computer Operations
Greater Victoria Public Library
Victoria BC CANADA