Subject: Newbee Questions

From: "Skolnik, Ed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:46:46 -0500

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

How do I find out wha release of the tool kit is runnung?
Can I order the FWTK tool kit on CD-ROM or do I have too download it?
What are the detailed steps for a Unix novice to "open up " ports on the
filewall?

Thank you in adavance!

Ed Skolnik 
Florsheim Group Inc. 
MIT Consultants 
200 N. LaSalle 
Chicago IL. 60601 
312-458-2655 Phone 
312-458-2661 Fax 
[email-masked] 

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
message. Thank you.

---

From: "Ken Long" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:46:07 -0600

A good place to get started is: http://www.fwtk.org/main.html

Ken Long
Lectrosonics, Inc.