Subject: FWTK Documentation

From: "Frank Natoli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:33:38 -0400

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Any place the FWTK documentation can be found in PDF or DOC format? Toolkit
is, of course, distributed with PS files, but can't figure how to get my HP
1220C with PostScript support to swallow a file already in PS format. The
toolkit README says goto http://www.tis.com/docs/products/fwtk, but that
simply vectors you to NAI, which isn't very helpful. Thanks.

---

From: Keith Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:44:35 -0400

> simply vectors you to NAI, which isn't very helpful. Thanks.

Info is at fwtk.org:

* 1.5 Where can I find the documentation in something other than 
PostScript format?
http://www.fwtk.org/fwtk/docs/documentation.html#1.5

Cheers,

-- 
--Keith Young
-Director of Customer Care/Support, V-ONE Corp.
[email-masked]

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:23:49 -0400

> simply vectors you to NAI, which isn't very helpful. Thanks.

If by DOC format you mean MS Word, that's a proprietary non-portable
format.

Try:
	lp < document.ps
or
	lpr < document.ps
depending on your platform.  You may have to just
	cat document.ps > /dev/lp

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Computer Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is not an official statement of COSPO policies.