Subject: ANNOUNCE: balrog - a multithreaded web proxy

From: Tony Gale <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Jul 2001 11:56:47 +0100

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Hi all,

I've been developing a replacement for http-gw, with an aim to support
more features and to speed things up somewhat. I have released the
current code base, for details please see:

http://www.precipice.freeserve.co.uk

There is a mailing list which isn't mentioned on the web page yet, so
for details see:

http://www.topica.com/lists/balrog

Development is on-going, but I've put over 50million requests through
this code without problem, so it is pretty stable.

Thanks

-tony

Disclaimer: This software is nothing to do with my employer or any other
body.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 14:43:24 +0400 (MSD)

nuqneH,

Why not to use fwtk api to keep configuration and log format close to those
implemented in fwtk proxies?

-- 
                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!