Subject: Problems compiling FWTK

From: "Mathias Haas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:37:40 +0200

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Aloha!

I'm trying to compile FWTK under FreeBSD4.3 and it's giving me a small
headache.
The first thing I had to do was to change the order of types.h and signal.h
in daemon.c as stated in the FAQ. Then I also had to add -lcrypt to the
AUXLIB setting in Makefile.config, also from the FAQ. It still wouldn't
compile and I changed the path in Makefile.config for the XLIBDIR from
"XLIBDIR=/usr/X11/lib" to "XLIBDIR=/usr/lib" and "XINCLUDE=/usr/X11/include"
to "XINCLUDE=/usr/include". I thing this is correct?

Now it still won't compile and maybe that's no wonder. As you can see from
the Make-result, it can't find "Intrinsic.h". Can anyone tell me why? :-)

Cheers,
Mathias

--- dump ---
[...]
cc -I.. -g  -g -o http-gw hmain.o http-gw.o ftp.o gof2html.o  auth.o error.o
ico
ns.o gio.o ver.o noproxy.o  ../libfwall.a ../libauth.a -lcrypt
all: /tmp/fwtk/x-gw
cc -I.. -g  -I/usr/include -c child.c
In file included from child.c:14:
ulib.h:26: X11/Intrinsic.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop in /tmp/fwtk/x-gw.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /tmp/fwtk.

--- end dump ---