Subject: Updated smap content filtering

From: Ted Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 00:05:47 -0400 (EDT)

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

I've added some features to my smap process that might be of interest to
the group.  The new features, in addition to the anti relay, spam
blocking, and spam content filtering include the concept of a trusted
domain or e-mail address - where the spam filtering function is skipped
and the ability to map inbound or outbound e-mail addresses with the
optional capability of overriding the max-message size limit.

The files are hidden away in their normal location.  Any of you who want a
copy, drop me a line and I will send back the link.

ted keller

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:20:39 +0400

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

nuqneH,

Yes, i want a copy, though i almost finished moving to smtpd/smtpfwdd due to
licensing problems ;)

What about MIME filtering and client-server antivirus support? 

> copy, drop me a line and I will send back the link.

                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!