Subject: Selective forwarding with http-gw.

From: Ian Mortimer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:17:23 +1000

[To be removed from this list send the message "unsubscribe fwtk-users" in the
BODY of a mail message to [email-masked].]

Is it possible to have the http-gw go direct to some selected
sites or use a different proxy for some selected sites rather
than forward all requests to the default-http server.

I've been reading the fine man page for http-gw but didn't
see a way to do it.

Ian

---

From: [email-masked] (Derek Torrance)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:30:19 +0000

We use nph-proxy alongside http-gw to do this. It's available from 
     http://www.jmarshall.com/tools/cgiproxy. We've modified it so that'll 
     only give access to certain approved urls. Get in touch if you want 
     more info about that.
     
     all the best,
     Derek 

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: Selective forwarding with http-gw.
Author:  Ian Mortimer <[email-masked]> at Internet
Date:    29/08/01 11:17

Ian

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: 
This message is intended only for use of the addressee. If this message
was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this message.
Glasgow City Council cannot accept responsibility for viruses, so please
scan attachments. Views expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect
those of the Council who will not necessarily be bound by its contents.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------