Subject: [fwtk-users] x-gw problem

From: "elvis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:51:49 +0200

Hi,

I installed FWTK 2.1 few months ago. Installation was fine except x-gw.
x-gw didn't compiled because there was not header file "Intrinsic.h".
Can anyone help me, where to find this and others files for x-gw on SUSE
Linux 6.4.

Thanks

Elvis

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Rick Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:13:38 -0400

>Can anyone help me, where to find this and others files for x-gw on SUSE

You need the X Window System development libraries and headers.
I don't know what package SuSE uses for X development, but the package 
names are usually easy to figure out.
         -Rick

---