Subject: [fwtk-users] Suggestions for better spam filtering

From: "Michael St. Laurent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:59:16 -0800

Currently I'm using the following blocklists for smap spam filtering:

smap:           block-list "ORL" block .relays.osirusoft.com:127.0.0.2
"%s/%s was found in the Osirusoft relays list (see
http://relays.osirusoft.com/)"
smap:           block-list "ORD" block .dialups.osirusoft.com "%s/%s was
found in the Osirusoft dialups list (see http://relays.osirusoft.com/)"
smap:           block-list "ORS" block .spamsites..relays.osirusoft.com
"%s/%s was found in the Spamhouse blocking list (see
http://relays.osirusoft.com/)"
smap:           block-list "SBL" block .spamhaus.relays.osirusoft.com "%s/%s
was found in the SPAMHAUS.ORG spamsource list (see
http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/)"
smap:           block-list "SPEWS" block .spews.relays.osirusoft.com "%s/%s
wasfound in the SPEWS.ORG spamsource list (see http://www.spews.org/)"

Only the SPEWS list does much blocking at all.  I've been asked to see if
there isn't a better list available.  Any suggestions anyone?

--------------------
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation

[root@earth] root# rm -rf /bin/laden

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]