Subject: [fwtk-users] Re: ssmtp

From: Per Gustav Ousdal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 23:17:08 +0100

On Wednesday 13 February 2002 22:33, you wrote:
> > I will send you a new one via personal mail, though it requires fwtk
> > generation 2 api to compile (nlib directory in the same archive, don't
> > forget to make it prior to compiling smap, it will replace libfwall.a).
>
> Thanks for the file. I am howerver a little confused now: "fwtk generation
> 2 api"? What excatly is that, and where do I find it?
>

Hmmm, I guess I should have looked at the file FIRST before sending this mail 
:) Sorry, just came from a meeting, and I am dead tired :/ I assume what I 
got is the gen. 2 api? :)

Now there seems to be some pretty "neat stuff" in there :) Some of wich is 
not on fwtk.org. Some of it labeled early alpha, is that why it's not there?

Per 

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]