Subject: [fwtk-users] ssmtp

From: Per Gustav Ousdal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:55:31 +0100

Hello

I am having trouble with ssmtp. It compiles fine and all of that, however it 
complains about the Recived line: Must not be from smap. Something like that 
upon execution of smapd, and delivery to ssmtp.

It does forward the mail to my relay, but it puts the original headers in the 
body, and leaves out From: and Rcpt to: in the new headers.

This is ssmtp TIS-0.5alpha :) And smpad and smapd from 2.1 patched with the 
two Yao patches. I tried to compile an unpatched version of smap from 2.1, 
and had the same result.

The stuff works if I use postfix as MTA. Any pointers?

I'd also like some tips on on how you have set up smap, smapd (chroot, 
permissions, etc).

Regards,

Per

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]