Subject: [fwtk-users] Re: ssmtp

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 01:21:39 +0300 (MSK)

nuqneH,

I will place the stuff there when i
1) fix portability problems (without involving autoconf) - you already had
encounter some, right? Nothing fatal but i want the thing to build clean
on almost any Unix.
2) Get rid of legacy code, some of which is damn ugly and i need that anyways
for licensing reasons.

YOU (Per Gustav Ousdal) WROTE:
>  
>  On Wednesday 13 February 2002 22:33, you wrote:
>  >═> I will send you a new one via personal mail, though it requires fwtk
>  >═> generation 2 api to compile (nlib directory in the same archive, don't
>  >═> forget to make it prior to compiling smap, it will replace libfwall.a).
>  >
>  >═Thanks for the file. I am howerver a little confused now: "fwtk generation
>  >═2 api"? What excatly is that, and where do I find it?
>  >
>  
>  Hmmm, I guess I should have looked at the file FIRST before sending this mail 
>  :) Sorry, just came from a meeting, and I am dead tired :/ I assume what I 
>  got is the gen. 2 api? :)
>  
>  Now there seems to be some pretty "neat stuff" in there :) Some of wich is 
>  not on fwtk.org. Some of it labeled early alpha, is that why it's not there?

-- 
                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]