Subject: [fwtk-users] Re: ssmtp

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:09:58 +0300

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

nuqneH,

Per Gustav Ousdal <[email-masked]> said :
 
> I am having trouble with ssmtp. It compiles fine and all of that, however it 
> complains about the Recived line: Must not be from smap. Something like that 
> upon execution of smapd, and delivery to ssmtp.

It tries to determine sending host from the first Received: line to perform
header filtering. Looks like some patches changed its format.
 
> It does forward the mail to my relay, but it puts the original headers in the 
> body, and leaves out From: and Rcpt to: in the new headers.

Should not happen anyways.
 
> This is ssmtp TIS-0.5alpha :) And smpad and smapd from 2.1 patched with the 
> two Yao patches. I tried to compile an unpatched version of smap from 2.1, 
> and had the same result.

This one is old and outdated.
 
I will send you a new one via personal mail, though it requires fwtk generation 2
api to compile (nlib directory in the same archive, don't forget to make it
prior to compiling smap, it will replace libfwall.a).

Should work both with smap and with smtpd.
                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]