Subject: [fwtk-users] Can't download P 2.11

From: Jan Riedinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 21:03:50 +0200

Hallo!

I'm not able to download the patch for passive ftp (2.11). The file seems to 
be vanished. Does anyone have an idea, where I could get this patch?

Thanx in advance.

Off topic: I found in the mail archive something about plans for a new
release. Are there any news about it?

Regards
  Jan Riedinger

PS: The instructions of the FAQ to subscribe to this mailing list
are outdated.

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Keith Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 09:08:24 -0400

> release. Are there any news about it?

Jan,

I'll take care of it later this afternoon....

> PS: The instructions of the FAQ to subscribe to this mailing list

I updated the site in the middle of last week to reflect the new mailing 
list changes. Were you looking at an outdated mirror?

-- 

-- 
--Keith Young
[email-masked]

---

---

From: "Jan Riedinger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 18:03:20 +0200

> list changes. Were you looking at an outdated mirror?
I think I looked under
http://www.iem.rwth-aachen.de/mirrors/www.fwtk.org/fwtk/faq/faq.html#0.2

However, you are right, it is updated today.

---