Subject: [fwtk-users] Using my site for secure transactions

From: "Don" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:44:20 -0400

Hi,

I'v got the fwtk 2.1 withatches installed.  I've installed a test certificate so that I can access my site via https://.

How do I open 443 on the firewall and set 443 on the firewall to SSL port?

My current config. is:

inetd.conf
=======
ssl             stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/local/etc/netacl ssl

services
=====
https           443/tcp                         # MCom
https           443/udp                        # MCom
ssl             443/tcp

netperm-table
=========
# outbound ssl                                        
netacl-ssl: permit-hosts * -exec /usr/local/etc/ssl-gw

# secure http                                           
ssl-gw:         denial-msg /usr/local/etc/http-deny.html
ssl-gw:         timeout 36000                           
ssl-gw:         permit-hosts 205.205.137.*              
ssl-gw:         permit-hosts *                          
ssl-gw:         deny-hosts *                            

Thanks,
Don

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]