Subject: [fwtk-users] SA FileUpload and FWTK problem

From: Jimmy Tam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:40:55 -0700

We are trying to do large http file uploads using softartisans SA File
Upload component behind a FWTK proxy.
I am not sure if FWTK proxy has a limit on HTTP Posts or not.  
 
I have tried the demo file upload pages and they do not work either.  Here
is the link.
 <http://demo.softartisans.com/demos/FileUpSamples/default.asp>
http://demo.softartisans.com/demos/FileUpSamples/default.asp
 
I get a http server error.
 
Their tech support responded with the following:
 
"This error can occur if you are using an older HTTP Proxy server. For
example, Netscape Proxy Server V1.0 did not allow HTTP Post larger than 48
KB. Netscape Proxy Server V2.5 or later solves this problem entirely. Again,
the browser would report a Network Error because it had more data to send in
the HTTP TCP stream than was read by the receiver. 

I suggest checking the proxy settings and make sure they are appropriate for
accepting large Posts."

Is it browser related or a problem with FWTK?  
 
Any help would be appreciated.
 
-Jimmy

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]