Subject: [fwtk-users] Has anyone written an LDAP authentication module?

From: "Rabinowitz, Ari (Exchange)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 11:00:06 -0400

Hi,

I've been looking in the archives, the contributed patches, and the FAQ, but
I don't see any mention of an LDAP authentication module.  Is no one using
and LDAP directory server to keep the authentication information?  

Anyone have any suggestions, other than my writing it myself :-)

Thanks,
Ari

****************************************************************
Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, 
offer or agreement or any information about any transaction, customer 
account or account activity contained in this communication.
***********************************************************************

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:30:15 +0400

Actually we need an authsrv rewrite, probably capable of talking to various
authentication backends including raidus and ldap.

I am working on one but it takes very long time :(

> Anyone have any suggestions, other than my writing it myself :-)

                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!

---