Subject: [fwtk-users] does fwtk UDP plugs

From: fernando barreira <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:34:35 -0700 (PDT)

in other words, if i am running voice over IP to the
internet can i use fwtk to pass h323 traffic (TCP and
UDP traffic)?

also can one create plugs for UDP based applications?
thanks.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Health - Feel better, live better
http://health.yahoo.com

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:21:12 -0400

> also can one create plugs for UDP based applications?

No and no.

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   This message is not an official statement of OSIS Center policies.

---

---

From: Ted Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:28:20 -0400 (EDT)

The tool kit passes tcp traffic only.  No UDP support is included.  You
can look at things like udp relay - or possibly socks5 for tcp/udp
support.

ted keller

On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, fernando barreira wrote:

> You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]

---