Subject: [fwtk-users] Change in the List?

From: "Michael St. Laurent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 13:31:45 -0700

Did something change in the list configuration?  I've seen more traffic on
it today than I've seen on it in many many months.

-- 
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Joseph S D Yao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 17:01:01 -0400

> it today than I've seen on it in many many months.

It looks to me like a lot of old stuff is being shaken loose, plus a
little bit of relatively new stuff.  There are some duplicate messages,
but this might be people re-posting because they didn't see their
messages posted.

I am also curious what happened to precipitate this.  ;-]

-- 
Joe Yao				[email-masked] - Joseph S. D. Yao
OSIS Center Systems Support					EMT-B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
   This message is not an official statement of OSIS Center policies.

---

---

From: Rick Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 18:17:09 -0400

>it today than I've seen on it in many many months.
It looks like several old postings have been reposted for some reason.
         -Rick

---