Subject: [fwtk-users] Is there a Gateway for cvs

From: Markus Schreier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:49:03 +0200

Hello,
i need to connect to cvs-Servers in the internet from inside my LAN over
a FWTK-Firewall.
Up to now i use plug-gw to do that. Is there a more convinient way to do
that?

Thanks for any hint.

Markus

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dipl.-Inform. (FH)    ORDIX AG                                 \\|||//
Markus Schreier       Kreuzberger Ring 13   mailto:[email-masked]  o   ô
Consultant            D-65205 Wiesbaden     Tel:0611/77840-00     ^
Systeme & Netze       http://www.ordix.de   Fax:0611/77840-11   `---´
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:49:49 +0400

there is cvs-gw for pserver protocol, not really stable yet.
requires gen2 api, though. 

> Up to now i use plug-gw to do that. Is there a more convinient way to do

                                     _     _  _  _  _      _  _
 {::} {::} {::}  CU in Hell          _| o |_ | | _|| |   / _||_|   |_ |_ |_
 (##) (##) (##)        /Arkan#iD    |_  o  _||_| _||_| /   _|  | o |_||_||_|
 [||] [||] [||]            Do i believe in Bible? Hell,man,i've seen one!

---

---

From: Markus Schreier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:36:54 +0200

Hello,
thanks for this hint. Could you give me some more detaild information.
I know pserver protocol :-)
But what is gen2 api? Can this be installed on a firewall without harm?

Where can i find cvs-gw?

An a typical FWTK-Question: What lisence are we dealing with?

Thanks once more
Markus

[email-masked] schrieb:
> You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]

---