Subject: [fwtk-users] Problems with the netperm-table configuration

From: "Juan Torres" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 02:35:18 +0100

Hello,
	I'm trying to configure the TIS FWTK, and I have read all the
documentation, but the netperm-table rules don't work as I expect. For
example, the permit-hosts <IP address> rule is to decide from which
addresses you can connect to, but it works as if it was to decide the
destination addresses, and options as -dest <IP address> or -dest !<IP
address> doesn't do anything, so I can't deny any destination.

I'm using the SuSE Linux 8.0, and now I'm working only with one
computer, so I always try to connect from the server where the fwtk is
installed (I don't know if the problem could be there)

Please, It would very important for me if anybody could help me, this is
my project to finish my University studies (I have to install the fwtk
and then, study the source code to understand how it works) :-)

Thank you very much

	Torres.

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]