Subject: [fwtk-users] Does anyone know why browsing FTP sites doesn't work well?

From: "Michael St. Laurent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:35:26 -0800

I'm trying to figure out why checking the box "Enable folder view for FTP
sites" causes problems with browsing FTP sites from within Internet
Explorer.  I can fix the problem by unchecking this box but that causes
problems with using Web Folders.  I've got the "Use Passive FTP" box checked
so I'm hoping that's not the problem

Any thoughts?

-- 
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Tony Gale <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 11:33:22 +0000

> so I'm hoping that's not the problem

Yes, it's a bug in Internet Explorer (IMO, although MS may disagree).
Don't enable folder view, problem solved.

-tony

---