Subject: [fwtk-users] More info on the Folder View problem

From: "Michael St. Laurent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:28:47 -0800

Forgive me if this has already been sent to the list but I haven't seen it
appear on the list.  For that matter, I've not seen ANYTHING from the list
for about a week now.

It seems that the problem is that once "Enable folder view for FTP sites" is
enabled, IE insists on using passive mode with a PASV command instead of a
PORT command.

What's the best option for getting PASV to work in http-gw?

According to the patches page the 'gopu' patch is for version 2.0 instead of
2.1.  Also, as far as I can see it's not a patch but rather replacement
source files.

-- 
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation

---
You are currently subscribed to fwtk-users as: [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send a blank email to [email-masked]

---

From: Blair Lowe <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Mar 2003 09:06:26 -0700

Hi,

Why are you setting up your ftp with http-gw, and not ftp-gw? 

If you are only allowing downloads, why not use http exclusively in the
html downloads, and not ftp url's.

Blair.

-- 
    GET WEBMAIL FOR YOUR DOMAIN: https://www.zedemail.ca
                Computer Engineering Inc.
Tel 780 450 8494 or TOLL FREE 1 877 968 7626 (9-5 Mountain Time)
                    Fax 780 435 0693

---